Kansas City Pony Camps
Want to learn what it’s like to take care of a pony for a week? Get up close and personal to our herd with a Faulkner’s Ranch Wrangler by your side! Learn important grooming, tack, and additional skills at this week-long session.
Pony Camp Two
Pony Camp Two will build upon previously learned skills with more practice time. It’s also a great opportunity to make new friends and strengthen teamwork abilities.
Pony Camp Two is designed so that a child can take it multiple years if desired.
- All levels of experience welcome – No prior experience required!
- Appropriate for ages 5-10 (100lbs or less)
- Campers must be 5 years old and have completed kindergarten
- Maximum 12 campers per session
- Week-long sessions (see below) – 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Cost is $375 (plus tax) per camper due in full upon registration
- Registration fee is non-refundable
- See our pony camp overview and schedule!
- Healthy snack included. Campers should bring a lunch and water bottle.
- Close toed shoes and hat (cowboy or baseball) required
- Long Pants are NOT Required
- Campers are encouraged to wear sunscreen
- Pony show on final camp day for parents, grandparents and siblings to attend from 9am – 10am. Campers will stay still until 3pm.
Book Now to Reserve Your Spot Today!
Fee: $375.00 non-refundable registration per camper (plus tax) due at the time of reservation.
2019 Pony Camp Dates
June 17 – 21, 2019: Pony Camp II
June 24 – 28, 2019: Pony Camp I – SOLD OUT
July 8 – 12, 2019: Pony Camp II
July 15 – 19, 2019: Pony Camp I
July 22 – 26, 2019: Pony Camp II