Goat Yoga class at Faulkner’s Ranch will include a great workout in a beautiful setting with our friendly herd of adorable baby goats.
A certified yoga instructor teaches class as she normally would, except the baby goats have free rein to come and interact with you during your practice.
After class, enjoy beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and music while social distancing with your fellow goat yogi friends.
Here are the general guidelines we will be following to keep employees and participants safe under the new KCMO emergency order:
1. No contact online registration, waiver, and payment.
2. Class will take place in our outdoor pavilion with no more than 50 people on-site to include employees and participants.
3. Employees and participants will maintain at least six feet of distance from each other as much as feasible.
4. Hand sanitizer will be easily accessible for employees and participants.
5. To register for this event all participants and employees will agree to provide and wear their own mask or other face covering. Faulkner’s reserves the right to refuse service to anyone not wearing a mask or other face covering.
6. Employees will disinfect commonly used surfaces such as door handles, counters, and payment terminal.
7. Credit and debit card only accepted for purchase of beverages and merchandise on -site.