Please note that our Pumpkin Season will look differently this year than in the past due to Covid-19 procedures. For the safety of our guests and staff, we have designed a system to reduce the amount of contact between people. However, we are working very hard to provide the same great experience as always.
Faulkner’s Ranch Policies/Procedures
For us to proceed with the 2020 Pumpkin Season we have taken into consideration CDC recommended guidelines and are following the City of Kansas City, Missouri state of emergency order.
- Faulkner’s Ranch will require all patrons above the age 5 wear a mask both indoors and out in instances that social distancing cannot be safely maintained.
- Faulkner’s Ranch spans 25 acres and allows for plenty of space for social distancing.
- We are limiting our capacity. Ticketing is limited and must be purchased online to guarantee admission.
- On Saturdays and Sundays there will be a one way flow of foot traffic into and out of the Play Area.
- Social distancing markings and barriers are placed throughout the facility to minimize the contact between people.
- Sanitization stations will be provided.
- Dedicated staff members assigned to continuous cleaning throughout the day.
- Consistent use of Galaxy Cold Fogging Machines to rapidly sanitize inflatables and large play equipment.
- Faulkner’s Ranch is still accepting cash on site but strongly encourages the use of card for purchases.
Additional safety policies/procedures not listed here may be implemented, without notice, at the discretion of Faulkner’s Ranch.
There is a risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place. By visiting Faulkner’s Ranch, you are assuming all responsibility for your risk of exposure to COVID-19.